ANNOUNCEMENT: SocietàMutamentoPolitica accepted for indexing in ERIH PLUS
It is a pleasure to announce that SocietàMutamentoPolitica has been approved for inclusion in ERIH PLUS. The European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences (ERIH PLUS) is the most important and prestigious reference index in the European Union when it comes to international quality and impact accreditation for scientific journals in the areas of Humanities and Social Sciences.
ANNOUNCEMENT: SMP has been included by Thomson & Reuters to ESCI (Emerging Sources Citation Index)
We are pleased to announce that SocietàMutamentoPolitica has been accepted for indexing in the Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), a new edition of Web of Science™. Content in this index is under consideration by Thomson Reuters to be accepted in the Science Citation Index Expanded™, the Social Sciences Citation Index®, and the Arts & Humanities Citation Index®. The quality and depth of content Web of Science offers to researchers, authors, publishers, and institutions sets it apart from other research databases. The inclusion of SMP in the Emerging Sources Citation Index demonstrates our dedication to providing the most relevant and influential scientific content to our community.
ESCI will be available in November 2015.
La rivista è sottoposta a referaggio.
SocietàMutamentoPolitica è indicizzata nei seguenti repertori e banche dati:
- BASE – Bielefeld Academic Search Engine
- ESCI - Emerging Sources Citation Index
- EZB – Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek – Universitätsbibliothek Regensburg
- GOOGLE Scholar
- JournalTOCs – Journal Tables of Contents (TOCs)
- NewJour – Electronic Journals & Newsletters, University of Georgetown
- PLEIADI – Portale per la Letteratura scientifica Elettronica Italiana su Archivi aperti e Depositi Istituzionali
- SCIRUS ELSEVIER
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory
|Non è stato pubblicato nessun avviso.|
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC-BY- 4.0)
Tel. (0039) 055 2757700 Fax (0039) 055 2757712