|Vol 4 (2015)||‘The Purgatory of Servants’: (In)Subordination, Wages, Gender and Marital Status of Servants in England and Italy in the Seventeenth and Eighteenth Centuries||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 4 (2015)||Tranio Transformed: Social Anxieties and Social Metamorphosis in The Taming of the Shrew||Abstract PDF|
|Sonya L. Brockman|
|Vol 4 (2015)||Servant Advisers: The Curious Memoirs of the Duc de Sully||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 4 (2015)||Service and Servants in Early Modern English Culture to 1660||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
This work is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)